Saturday, June 14, 2008

Are we there yet?

It took me a while to screw up enough  courage to sign up for this year's conference and then I was faced with the logistics. Everything seemed to fall into place. I used to travel extensively and had racked up a bundle of frequent flier points with United and frequent guest points with a number of hotel chains. So, other than registration costs (I lacked frequent thinking points with UNM) the decision was inexpensive. 

But where to stay? Does Sagebrush take my offerings? Nope. Nor Comfort Suites. The Hampton does. So there I be.  I wanted to find out how far away I'd be so I went into Google maps and put in Hampton (from); Sagebrush (to) and asked for directions and distance. It came back turn right, destination 258 feet. :)

See you all there.

-rgh

1 comment:

  1. My husband's leg is starting to heal, so I think I am going to be able to come to Taos! I have been obsessed with this conference since last summer . . . . I am so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete