Saturday, May 05, 2007

Deadline fast approaching

I'm Jennifer... from San Diego. I am a blogger... I blog for for fun and for work (but that's fun too). Actually I'm in marketing so I do a lot more than blog at work... but that's another post!

I'm signed on for Gregory Martin's Master Class in memoir. I'm very excited. I started my book, Reconstructing My Mother in Greg's 2005 class. I signed up because the class looked interesting. Then I got the welcome letter that requested we send some 20 pages of our "manuscript" by such and such date. I didn't know I was working on a manuscript! Well, I'm still working on it 2 years later, and looking for a fresh perspective on what I've done so far.

Also looking forward to soaking up the literary environment at the Taos Conference. The readings, engaging with fellow writers, it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer -

    Thanks for the blog links!

    Glad to have you back at Taos this year.

    ReplyDelete