Friday, May 04, 2007

Hi from New Mexico and welcome to our beautiful state!

Hi,

My name is Michael Smith and I live in Los Alamos, NM (at least till my house sells...). I write poetry, and have attended several workshops, though this will be my first in Taos. I'll be attending Amy Beeder's weekend workshop. I've published a number of poems, but haven't thought much about a book - perhaps the workshop will push me off the edge...

In real life - see my blog.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone. Ask if you have any questions about northern NM, what to expect etc.

Take care and safe travels,

Michael

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,

    Welcome, nice to have an experienced blogger chiming in! Do you have a link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this is my first blog, but I've been involved with websites etc.

    Click on my name under the Contributer's List! You may get an error - if so, try again. Sometimes it takes multiple trys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll all be bloggin' blokes by the time this conference is over!

    See you there,

    Karla

    ReplyDelete