Friday, May 04, 2007

Greetings frm the Inland Empire

I'm Jeff and I'm from Moreno Valley, California. I am enrolled in Lisa Chavez's weekend poetry workshop and Greg Glazner's week-long workshop. I am mostly unpublished--my only credit being an article I wrote for Cinefex Magazine about the making of the movie Waterworld.

I am taking Lisa Chavez's weekend workshop and Greg Glazner's workshop--both poetry.

I teach high school English, lead a local ukulele circle, and keep a blog here.

My favorite color is blue, my favorite food is hamburgers, and I enjoy long walks in the woods.

This will be my fourth Taos conference.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff -

    Another Californian! Feel free to post a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jeff, i am also enrolled in lisa chavez's poetry weekend class. i took a three-week poetry workshop with jim galvin at university of iowa two years ago, and it was a totally amazing experience. i wish i had enough vacation time to do that every year...but i don't!

    i live in santa fe, so taos is not far for a weekend trip. i am really looking forward to it. do you know how manny people will be in the class?

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the limit is 16? Maybe 12? Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete